Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kiwi Words of the Week

Looking back on my blog, I can see it's been ages since I've done a Kiwi Word of the Week post. I have a hard time choosing flash words so I've been slagging off but since I'm no piker I decided to do a posts with heaps of slang. My week was chock-o-block full of exams and assignements. But I found out I got an A on a test I thought I did a hash job on so I bought myself some lollies as a pressie. They were really yum! Especially the tiramisu-flavored dairy milk but I ate too much and felt crook. I used the rest to make rocky road brownies for the dinner Joanna made for me and my flatmates. It was a good time but I was too knackered to update my blog afterword like I promised. No worries though, I'll have plenty of time to blog since I'm on holiday for the next fortnight. I have to go now because I'm going into town to go to the shops and then my mates are coming over for tea so we can suss out what we're doing over the break. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I feel left out of this whole slang thing, and I just hope I can understand what you're saying when you get back (although the what you're saying to me/ordering me to do/yelling at Molly for will probably be the same). I did just buy a used book with French slang. It's called Merde!, and I thought maybe this would motivate you to learn French too, since you will need it anyway if you want to make it big as a Food Network star. It's actually a book full of vulgar French expressions, which will be equally as valuable as a cook with the cathartic need to curse, but also with the resolve not to do so (in English!).

    ReplyDelete